Monday, October 3, 2011

MPS Christmas Challenge

My Pink Stamper is having another challenge and this time it is for Christmas. While I probably should start on actual Christmas cards, I decided thank you Christmas cards are just as important. So, I dug through my scraps and came up with these 2 cards. I really like the cuts on Winter Frolic. The little people faces are so cheery.




Recipe:
A2 Card base
Girl - Winter Frolic 3"
Tree - Winter Frolic 3 3/4"
Stamp - Stampin' Up
Paper - All Scraps

Thanks for stopping by:)

Annette

5 comments:

Unknown said...

That's really cute!

Missy said...

This is darling, I love the bright & fun colors!! Thanks for joining Robyn's My Pink Stamper Christmas Card Challenge!!

BugBites said...

Super cute!

flowerdisco said...

love the many details on your beautiful card.
mpdst here ;)

F.T said...

So cute thank you cards.

Plastic Cards
Plastic card printing