The acorns were cut using Create A Critter at 7.15". The leaves were cut at 3" using Doodlecharms. I used Argyle and Paisley embossing folders from Cuttlebug.
The tulle was a great buy at Joann Fabrics; 25 yards for about $2.99 even less expensive with a 40% coupon. It is a rich chocolate brown.
To make the rosettes I used my Martha Stewart scoreboard. I scored them at 1/4" all the way down. I did use two 1.5" x 12" borders together to get the dimension I wanted. I used 3M glue them to put the 2 pieces together, but hot glue was used to attach the circle to them. The tricky part of rosettes is scrunching and holding to get the hot glue and circle secure. There are quite a few videos out on youtube that show great tutorials on exactly how to make them. The nice thing when making your own is being able to customize what you want the strip to look like. I wanted to have a decorative edge so I chose one with a scallop and hole punch. I think they are all so pretty; even the plain edge.
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope that I have inspired you to make a banner for your home:)