Friday, December 2, 2011

Dancing Mouse

Hi Everyone! How are you all this evening? This is going to be a busy weekend around our house as we begin the first weekend of Nutcracker season. My oldest is knee deep in rehearsals and this cute little mouse reminded me of the story. It is only fitting that she have a tutu on as well. I am entering her into a few challenges. The first is for the sketch, which  is from the Peachy Keen Sketch Challenge #66.The second one is Bitten By The Bug 2 for the mouse and Fantabulous Cricut Challenge #88 for a holiday card.


Recipe:

A2 card base Stampin' Up paper
Pattern Paper - Authentique Wonder
Mouse - Twinkle Toes 3.64" on gypsy (hid face with hide feature), Bazzill papers
Face - Peachy Keen Critter Faces
Sentiment - My Creative Time
Glossy Accents, Signo White Pen, Twine A Muse, Stickles

Thanks for stopping by and hope you all have a great weekend!

Annette

8 comments:

Karen Pinsonat said...

Super cute, I love her tutu! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2!

Jeri said...

This is absolutely precious. I love your ballerina mouse with that cute tutu. Thanks for playing along with us at BBTB2.

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh I adore the Nutcracker and your mouse is just perfect! She's just as sweet as can be with that cute tutu. Thanks so much for joining us at BBTB2. xxD

scrapqueen141 said...

Your card is adorable, I love the mouse! Thanks for joining in the FCCB challenge this week!
http://scrapqueen141.blogspot.com/

Sarah said...

What an adorable tutu sportin' dancing mouse! Haha. Thanks for creating with us at FCCB this week :)

Amy said...

Adorable little Christmas Mouse! Fun card :)Amy

Nikki Foraker said...

Oh my this is super duper cute!!! I never noticed this mousey on that cartridge! CUTE!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at PeachyKeenStamps!!!

Nikki

Cindy :) said...

super cute card, gl with the challenges :)
your mind's dust bunnies are much cuter than the ones under my furniture, LOL