Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Thank You Note Cards

Hi All! I made a few cards and wanted to share with you one that I found in the magazine Paper Crafts. I recreated it using various cartridges and just loved the look of it. I used my template in gypsy to make sure that it would fit the front of a 4 1/2" x 5" card.



I also decided to use the cut outs on other cards. I love when I can use everything up:) I was in a hurry, but I think I should have either hid the center flower marks or cut another flower on top to give it a cleaner look.






Recipe:

danke - Lyrical Letters 1" (welded together)
merci - Create a Critter 1"
gracias - Gypsy Font 1" (welded together)
thanks - Opposites Attract 1"
flower - Forever Young 1 1/2"
Stickles, Perfect Pearls, pop dots
Thanks for stopping!

Annette

3 comments:

L.B. said...

A very cute set of cards that used all the paper!! Fun.

Amy said...

Very pretty cards!! :)Amy

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

I especially like the window images of the words cut.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com