Monday, February 13, 2012

Exploring Cricut - It's So Sweet

Good Morning! Today is another challenge at Exploring Cricut The challenge this time is something sweet - can be anything using, candies, sweets, love, hearts, etc and not limited to Valentines.  Just make sure you have cricut cuts.


I chose to do a Valentine theme. Of course, this could be used for anniversary too or even a love note to someone special:)



Okay, so now it is your turn:) Can't wait to see what you guys create!

Recipe:
A2 card base
Heart and Key - Indie Art DCWV Papers
Top Note - Elegant Edges My Mind's Eye
Sentiment - My Creative Time
Black ink, pop dots, ribbon

Thanks for stopping by!

Annette


6 comments:

Amy said...

Pretty card- I love the shiny red paper! :)Amy

Diane said...

I love your card and the shiny paper makes it so Valentine. Just like as a child, I received shiny Valentines and always love bling. Thanks so much for being on our team!

Sharon said...

Love your card!!! The shiny red heart is great. Love the key, too! :)

Diana said...

Love this card. So pretty. And of course the stamp! ;) Gotta love Emma's stamps!

DIANA L. said...

such a nice card. I really like the lock and key

Leah said...

Absolutely love your card! TFS