Thursday, March 15, 2012

Exploring Cricut Daily Project - Happy Spring!

Good Morning! Hope everyone is having a great week. It is my turn at Exploring Cricut to share my project with you. I am stuck on birds lately. I think this cartridge is super cute with all the different styles and phrases you can cut. There is also a font that has cute bird feet on the letters.




I popped the middle section of the umbrella up to give it some dimension. 


Here is the layout that I used to cut all at one time.


For the umbrella I used the hide feature to separate the cuts for the papers I wanted to use.


This is the inside of the card. I inked the edges with black ink.

Recipe:
A2 card base
Papers - Packet of 8x8 papers from Archiver's and Bazzill
Bird and Umbrella - 3 Birds On Parade
Sentiment - My Pink Stamper
Black ink, pop dots

There is still time to enter the challenge "food frenzy" at Exploring Cricut. Hope you decide to join us:)
Thanks for stopping by!

Annette

4 comments:

Amy said...

This is just so cute! :)Amy

Sharon said...

I love it!! So adorable!!! The colors are fantastic!!!! :)

Scrapping Girl said...

I love this! This cartridge is so adorable-I haven't cut this bird yet, but now I want to after seeing yours:)

Melody Lane Inspired said...

Love this card!