Monday, April 23, 2012

Exploring Cricut Challenge - "It's A Box"

Hi Everyone! Today is a new challenge at Exploring Cricut.  The challenge is to make a box, bag, container etc from your cricut cartridges. Fun, right? 


One of the nice things about Exploring Cricut is trying to think outside of the box. No pun intended:) I saw this challenge and thought of TBBM. However, I decided to really look through my cartridges and see which ones had boxes that I wasn't aware of. I found this box on Wild Card.  I really like the way it turned out and hope you do too. 


For the plastic on the box I used a clam shell from my cartridges. I have saved a few and used them for different items. This worked perfectly for this box. I just cut it with enough to overlap on the back.  



Recipe:

Box - Wild Card (before folding height is 7.10")
Papers - DCWV
Sentiment - Michael's
Black ink, Score Tape


Thanks for stopping by and I am excited to see what you all create!

Annette


5 comments:

The Creative Mommy said...

VERY cool Annette!!!I love this box!!! Image the goodies you could give someone in this box!!!

Crafty Hugs,
Jessica
www.craftinandstampin.blogspot.com

Arcy Scraps said...

It came out great! I had no clue there was a box in Wild Card! Time to really explore the carts lol
♥ Cyndy

Diane said...

I love your box! Perfect with some chocolates in it for a gift! Got o make this!

Sharon said...

Fabulous box!!! Looks like you bought it and already ate the goodies!!! :)

Saints Rule! said...

This is darling Annette! Super cute!