Sunday, July 8, 2012

A Monkey and a Christmas Sweet!

Hi! I had some time today and created a card for a couple challenges. The Cardz TV challenge  was to  make a Christmas card with an animal on it .I'm also entering the Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge.  This challenge was to use chalk, which I added to the cute monkey's cheeks:) I chose to use one of my favorite cartridges, Paisley. The designs are so fun and whimsical.


I decided on the monkey with the lollipop but took the bow from the monkey on page 32 .  



Recipe:
A2 card base
Papers - DCWV
Monkey - Paisley 4.13"
Face Stamp - Peachy Keen Critter Faces
Sentiment - The Cat's Pajamas
Worn Lipstick, Gold, Diamond, Fruit Punch Stickles, fibers, button, micro black pen, white Signo Gel pen

Thanks for stopping by for a visit!

Annette

10 comments:

Mimi said...

Love that little monkey! Awesome job.

mimi2trentdrew.blogspot.com

Craftin Desert Divas said...

Love the monkey. Cute card. Hope you visit my blog.

Tara

Craftin Desert Divas

Julie said...

This is an adorable card. I love that cartridge too.

I hope you stop by the challenge at www.thecricutchirp.com

Sharon Fultz said...

Gotta love this card cause I just love monkeys.

In My Craft Room said...

Super cute, love it!

Amanda said...

Awww, your card is so super cute!! Thanks for joining us at Peachy Keen Stamps..

Scrappy hugs,
Amanda :0)

Nikki Foraker said...

this is just plain adorable! Thanks so much for playing along with us at PeachyKeen!

Nikki

Lorie said...

Your card is so darned cute! I love the patterns and design, and your little monkey is adorable! Thanks for playing along with us at PKS!

Hugs,
Lorie

Melissa said...

Cute monkey! Thanks for entering your project at Peachy Keen's Challenge this week.

Jennie Garcia said...

This is wayyyy cute!! I can't believe I haven't used that cut!! Love it!!
Thanks For Playing with us @ PKS!!
TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/