Friday, September 7, 2012

Winner of Gift Certificate for SKdigis Blog Hop!

Good Morning! I want to welcome new friends and old friends today. I'm so glad you were able to come by and see what amazing digis are now available to play with.

The winner for the gift certificate is Sharon who said, "This is so adorable!!!! I so love the look on its face! Love the bows and that great little hoop of cheese!! I'm already a follower. :)" 

Congratulations Sharon! I am excited to see what you create. 

I also want to remind you the challenge is still happening and the deadline to link up is September 12th over at SKdigis Challenge Blog.

Thanks for stopping by!

Annette

3 comments:

Migdalia said...

Congrats Sharon!!!

Nana said...

Congrats Sharon.

Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
Email Me

Sharon said...

Thank you so very much Annette!!! I'm so excited!!! :)