Thursday, November 1, 2012

SKdigis November Challenge!

Hello! It is time again for another SKdigis Challenge. Are you ready to have some fun? Anything Goes at SKdigis, but remember you have to use Skdigis as the main image. Sonia has got some new digis for us to play with and they are adorable (as usual). Since it is the first of November, I chose to make my card with a pumpkin pie and a turkey.  


I was playing around with different card shapes and decided to do a type of swing card.


As you can see the circle floats in the middle of the card.


When the card is fully open you can see the cute little turkey on the inside. 


And of course, he had to wobble while he gobbled!

Make sure you go check out the awesomeness (is that a word?) of my DT sisters. I love how some of us chose the same digis and they all look amazing and unique:) Such talent! Can't wait to see what you guys create too:)

Thanks for stopping by!

Annette 

4 comments:

Lisa said...

This is so awesome!! I love the swing to reveal the adorable turkey!! What a fun card!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

snappy scrappy said...

So cute...I've got to try a swing card. Lee-Ann :)

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Oh my gosh...this is soooo much fun! I love both images...that pie is just fabulous! And, your turkey is a real cutie...what a great card!

Sonia said...

Annette, love how you combined the images to make such a nice card... HUGS... SK :)