Thursday, February 14, 2013

Exploring Cricut - XO Kisses

Happy Valentine's Day! I'm sharing over at Exploring Cricut today. If you need a last minute card this one is a quicky. As you may know Paisley is one of my all time favorite Cricut cartridges. It has been neglected for awhile so I decided to dust it off and see what image I could play with.


There was a cherry on the lipstick bottom that I hid with my Gypsy. I added Glossy Accents to the lighter part of the pink lipstick.

Recipe:
A2 cardbase
Papers - Scraps and Basic Grey
Lipstick - Paisley 1.97"
Border - Elegant Edges 0.60"
Mats - Plantin SchoolBook 3.15" and 2.79"
Ribbon, Glossy Accents

Thanks for stopping by!

Annette


7 comments:

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

aawww...what a sweet card! That is such a fun image and I love the pretty tulle ♥

DIANA L. said...

I love everything about this card. Great design.

Nana said...

Beautiful card Annette. Love he images, and the paper used for the layer.

Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥

Sharon said...

Great card!! I love the writing on the mirror!! :)

Scrapping Girl said...

Paisley is one of my faves too! Very cute and fun and I love the tulle ribbon :)

Lisa said...

This is so adorable!! I love the lipstick and the tulle!! The papers are fabulous!! Happy Valentine's Day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Claire Spielman said...

I need time to explore more Cricut carts as well! Cute card . TFS Happy Valentines Day !
Creative Wishes,
Claire S
www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com