Thursday, March 28, 2013

Exploring Cricut - Happy Thursday

Hello! The snow will hopefully be melting soon with some much needed weather in the 50s. I am trying to get  some organizing done and ran across an idea for all those pesky cards we keep in our wallets (like Michael's rewards, etc.) that take up so much room. 


I had an extra Altroid tin and decided to make a place to keep all those extra cards. The nice thing about this is that I used the burgundy trim on the outside of the tin to match my paper; so I only covered the top and left the inside alone.

I went to my go to cartridge, Paisley, and found a fun mushroom to add to the front. I added some Stickles and an extra flower for some more dimension. 

If you decide to make a tin for your extra cards, be sure when using to open the tin so the lid acts as a tray when you are searching for the card you need. That way they will not all fall on the floor. If you really want to get crazy, you could even alphabetize the cards!!!

Have an awesome day and thanks for stopping by!

Annette

6 comments:

Sharon said...

This is great! Love the bg paper. Goes so perfectly with the mushroom. :)

Scrapping Girl said...

Can I just say that is a great idea? My wallet is a MESS with all my extra cards!!!!! Love this idea and I'm going to make one! I'm definitely looking forward to some warmer days :)

Nana said...

What a cute and creative idea.

Hugs Nana

snappy scrappy said...

An awesome idea!!! My wallet overflows with those darn cards!!

Claire Spielman said...

Smart idea! Cute to boot!

Lisa said...

This is absolutely adorable!! And what a great idea, too!! I love the papers and the mushroom!! Fabulous project!! Happy Thursday :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts