Monday, November 4, 2013

Exploring Cricut - Your Choice Challenge

Hello! The week flew by and it's time for another challenge at Exploring Cricut. The challenge this time is a "Cricut Choice." You can create a card, layout or project using 1 pattern paper, 2 Cricut cuts and 3 colors.

I am still working on layouts and I decided to create a 2 page layout of my husband running in the KC Zoo Run for the Penguins this year. Every year the run is dedicated to raise funds for a particular animal. There are so many fun penguins on cartridges it was hard to decide. I ended up with these 3 little cuties.


The arrow I will use for journaling.


I hid the faces on my Gypsy and used PK Critter Faces. I added white to the eyes, blush to the cheeks and yellow to the beaks. The little one is popped up with a pop dot. The paper underneath them was torn by hand.

Recipe:
2 12 x 12 page layout
Papers - DCWV, American Craft
Penguins-Simply Charmed
Faces - PK Critter 
Title - All Mixed Up
Arrow - Gypsy Wanderings
Copic yellow marker, white gel pen, pink chalk, Waterfall Stickles


Be sure to check out my DT Sisters for more inspiration!

Annette

6 comments:

Diane said...

This layout is so cute! Great job!

Michelle N. said...

Love this layout-such cute penguins-& kudos to your hubby for raising funds for the zoo!

Nana said...

Such a fun and cute LO.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

teachermom5 said...

Love the images you chose! The faces were the perfect touch!

Sharon said...

I so love those darling penguins!! And the faces are just way to cute. Love your layout Annette!! :)

Scrapping Girl said...

Awesome layout, Annette! The penguins turned out ridiculously cute!!!! We are dying to go see the new penguin exhibit-have you been yet? I've heard it's a big hit!