Monday, December 2, 2013

Exploring Cricut - Christmas Cards Challenge

Happy Monday Everyone! Today is another challenge at Exploring Cricut to get you all ready to start those Christmas cards. The challenge is to use any color with any Cricut cartridge and make a Christmas card.

When I have to mass produce cards I really like the CAS look. It seems that life has been super busy and this helps me get a project done and still share something from the heart that is handmade. This is also a great way to use up some of those scrap papers you have lying around:)


Recipe:

Ornament - Simply Charmed 3.71"
Papers - Scraps
Face - Peachy Keen Stamps
Sentiment - K.Andrews
Black ink, ribbon

For more inspiration, please check out the wonderful creations from my DT sisters!! Hope you decide to join in the fun!

Thanks for stopping by!!

Annette

5 comments:

Diane said...

Such a cute card! Thanks for all you do!

Michelle N. said...

Great card-love that blingy ornament cap!

Scrapping Girl said...

I agree that the CAS look is ideal to whip out a whole bunch of holiday cards! I like the fun print and sparkle papers for the ornament-jazzes it up and it looks great! Hope you had a terrific Thanksgiving with your family! Are you braced for the cold weather coming? I'm running all my errands TODAY before it hits, lol!
:)
Michelle

Sharon said...

How adorable!! Love the peachy face. I really like CAS cards, too. :)

Liz O. said...

This card is so cute Annette!Perfect way to use the pile of scraps ;)
TFS
Have a wonderful day!
Liz O.