Monday, December 16, 2013

Exploring Cricut - "It's Beginning To Look Like Christmas" Challenge


Hello and Happy Monday! It's time for another fun challenge at Exploring Cricut. DIane has asked us to create a card, layout or project with a Christmas theme. What a great way to get some things done before the holiday!

I decided to create a 2 page 12 x 12 layout for the Christmas season last year. I try to get as many pictures on my layouts as possible without looking crowded. By keeping my images to the sides I was able to accomplish that and keep the pictures the main focus.


The packages got some Stickles on there bows for more sparkle.


I inked Santa and the chimney with black ink and added Stickles to his rosy cheeks.

Recipe:
Papers = Bazzill, Scraps
Santa - 4.49"
Chimney - Simply Charmed 4.49"
Packages - 3.43"
Tag - Tags, Bags, Boxes and More 2.59"
Title - Wild Card 7.97", 1.30"
Ribbon, black ink, Stickles

Thanks for stopping by and go check out all the inspiration from my DT sisters. Hope you enter the challenge by Saturday:)

Annette

7 comments:

Diane said...

I love your layout! Thanks for how you support our team!

teachermom5 said...

Your layout is great,love the Santa image, too cute!

Michelle N. said...

Totally cute layout Annette! I like a lot of pictures too!

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous LO!!!

Sharon said...

What a wonderful layout Annette!! Love all of the cuts you used and the great photos!! :)

Julie518 said...

Very cute! You fit 7 photos without crowing them or squeezing out the embellishments :)

Scrapping Girl said...

I also like to get LOTS of pictures onto the layouts-I am always a little baffled at all the layouts I see with only one picture. I can never get just one photo to represent an event and tell the whole story. This is super cute and I love that adorable Santa and chimney.
;)
Michelle