Thursday, February 27, 2014

Exploring Cricut - Jar of Hearts

Good Morning! Hope your day is off to a great start. Today, I am sharing a project at Exploring Cricut.  I used quite a few cartridges to complete this card and, of course, my Gypsy.


Mason jars are so popular right  now and I was inspired by looking on Pinterest to create this one. I found the jar on the cartridge From My Kitchen and then welded the hearts to the jar. I used the x and y axis to make sure the hearts were even in their rows. The floral bg paper was also tweeked from Elegant Edges. I hid the heart that was in the bottom right corner to get the shape I wanted. 

Recipe:
A2 card base
Papers - My Mind's Eye
Jar - From My Kitchen 3.47"
Heart - George and Basic Shapes .37"
Bread Tag- Walk in My Garden 1.20"
Green Floral Mat - Elegant Edges
Sentiment - Hero Arts 
Yellow Stickles, Twine

Don't forget we still have a challenge you can enter. We would love to see your project. Thank you for stopping by!!

Annette



3 comments:

Martha Herrera said...

This is very cute! I love how you embellished the jar.

Sharon said...

This is so very pretty Annette!! Love the jar, the twine and that great bg paper. :)

teachermom5 said...

So creative, I just love mason jars! Thanks for sharing all of the details, wow!