Thursday, June 19, 2014

Exploring Cricut and More Thursday Project

Hello! Glad you stopped by. I'm sharing at Exploring Cricut and More today. Summer has begun and I am loving this warm weather after the winter we had. Everyone is settling in to their jobs, activities and it's wonderful:)

I created a note card with cool blues and soft greens. It made me think of meadows and hiking in the mountains, which we don't have in the middle of our country. But, none the less that's was my inspiration!


I curled the flowers up with a stylus and added Stickles to the tips of the petals.  The banner behind the flowers was cut by hand. The center was rolled with a stylus to get as tight as possible.

Recipe:
A2 card base
My Mind's Eye Papers
Flowers - 2.19, 1.88, 1.75
Scallop Border - Elegant Edges

Don't forget to enter our wedding challenge! You have until Saturday to get your project submitted:)

Thanks for stopping by!

Annette


3 comments:

Georgiana said...

Very pretty!

Sharon said...

So very pretty Annette!! Love the flowers! :)

Martha Herrera said...

Love the pretty flowers!