Monday, November 28, 2011

Hello Earthling!

Good Morning! Did you all have a nice Thanksgiving? It always goes by so fast. Today, I'm still working on some birthday cards and this time I chose Everyday Pop Up Cartridge as my base card. I just got this over the weekend and haven't had to much time to check it out. Yes, I'm sure you are looking at this thinking how could this be for a birthday:) Well, my older brother likes space stuff and I thought this was just silly. The inside sentiment says happy birthday. I also used Paper Dolls for Everyday and PK Stamps for the face. I used the hide feature on my gypsy and eliminated the cuts on the face so that I could stamp myself. Have any of you stamped on glitter paper before? Well, I hadn't and wanted to give it a try. This glitter paper is from DCWV and the black ink is Staz On. It worked beautifully:)

Recipe:
A2 base Everyday Pop-Up Cards 5.38" height
Papers - Bazzill, DCWV, Deja View
Alien - Paper Dolls for Everyday 3.82" height
Sentiment - All Mixed Up .99" welded together
Silver Star - Paper Dolls for Everyday 2.32"
Face - PK Monster Stamps

Thanks for stopping by!

Annette

No comments: