Monday, November 28, 2011

Peachy Keen Challenge #65

Hi All! I'm entering a challenge for Peachy Keen Stamp Challenge #65. Honestly I love the sketch, but I haven't really done paper piercing.  Most of my stamps are sentiments and this has definitely given me the inspiration to get more to cut up and play with. I decided to do a get well card as that is one that I never have when I need. My card is a 5 x 7 and the stamps are Stampin' Up and My Creative Time for the sentiment. I pieced the beak and the feet for the penguin with the yellow paper. I used pencils to color in the stamp and glossy accents for water. The papers are scraps. The white scallop is a Martha Stewart and the button is from my stash.

I'm glad I stepped out of my comfort zone and will have to try this again soon:)



Thanks for stopping by!

Annette

3 comments:

Amy said...

Cute card and image- you did a great job! :)Amy

Hrvatica said...

So cute!

Janice W. said...

I am glad you stepped out of your comfort zone too! Your card is so cute! Thanks for joining the PK challenge and good luck!