Friday, May 4, 2012

How 'Bout A Cool Drink!

Did anyone else have a Shabby blog scare the last couple of days? Well, I haven't been able to be on my blog lately due to family stuff and was really surprised when I went on and saw the dreaded malware. I ended up having to change my blog design and got rid of the old template. It definitely was a good reminder to back up my blog. I think I like this design better anyway.

Today, I made a slider card. If you haven't ever made one there are a lot of videos on YouTube that are very helpful to watch. I believe I learned how watching Robyn from My Pink Stamper way back when. This design has been around forever, but it is fun to make it your own on the front. I put the Crystal Lite individual drink packets together (I taped 4 together). 

The papers are Basic Grey and Bazzill. The straw was hand cut and the drink is from Paper Dolls for Everyday. The cut looked more like a sports bottle and I just cut the top of it off so it turned it into a glass. I don't have the book in front of me, but it was on the page with the tennis racket, etc. 

Don't forget that we have a new challenge at Exploring Cricut starting on Monday:)

Thanks for stopping by!

 Annette


No comments: